Arguably the most important event in the members' calendar, the Members’ Biennial Exhibition represents the incredible talent and diverse interests of the current RPS membership. Now open for entries.
Calls for Entries: 15 November - 10 January
Enter images before the 15 December to be included in the Early-bird Prize Draw
- Open to members, worldwide
- Gold, Silver, Bronze cash prize awards and a year’s subscription to Digital Camera
- All genres of photography eligible
- Techniques, including film and alternative photographic processes encouraged
- Entrants submit up to 4 images online
- Selection panel of well-regarded Society members, including Joe McNally FRPS
- Exhibition will also include work from some of The Society’s acclaimed Honorary Fellows
- Selected work will tour the UK
- Submit your work online to the Biennial competition site
- For file size info and entry guide see How to Submit
The Biennial Exhibition is one of the many great ways we can help support our members’ passion for photography and is an important addition to The Society’s programme. From digital to analogue, including alternative processes, phone photography and scientific work, this competition is open to entries across the broad spectrum of photographic practice focussing exclusively on the creative community of members that are central to The RPS.
The selected exhibition, which will tour the UK from March, will also include work from several of The Society’s Honorary Fellows, offering members the rare opportunity to exhibit their work alongside some of the most respected names in photography today.
Ben Brain ARPS, Award winning journalist and photographer, Editor Digital Camera Magazine
Tony Bramley FRPS, professional wedding and portrait photographer, awarded Fellowship of the Year 2016
Maria Falconer FRPS, professional photographer (specialising in performance photography) and Visiting Lecturer at De Montfort University
Andre du Plessis FRPS, Social Documentary photographer
Steve Smith FRPS, Social Documentary and Street photographer
We are also delighted to welcome renowned American Photographer Joe McNally FRPS, to select the award winners.
For further information and to upload your entries visit rps-biennial.org.
RPS Journal Feature on Successful Images
From January 2015 of The RPS Journal
Selected photographers, including the gold and silver recipients, talk about their successful entries.