Wedding Photography Workshop with Award Winning Photographer Stuart Wood
Stuart Wood has been a successful people and portrait photographer for magazines, advertising and television and has years of experience working for clients such as Grazia, the BBC and the Radio Times.
WINNER OF 5 AWARDS IN THE 2012 NATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHIC AWARDSWINNER OF 8 AWARDS IN THE 2010/11 NATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHIC AWARDS
Full day with bride model will include.
* Learning to work quickly and effectively at a location.
* Searching the location for photo opportunities
* Isolating areas and making the most of your chosen location with available or artificial light.
* Developing an understanding of light and light sources so that this can be quickly adapted when shooting weddings.
* Advanced lighting techniques that will add to your picture taking and help you stand out from the rest.
* Advanced use of continuous lighting, location flash and reflectors.
* Practical methods of using these skills so that they can be easily and quickly used while shooting weddings and give your images the edge.
* How to work quickly with brides that will avoid uncomfortable and awkward poses and expressions
* How to put your subject at ease and really connect with them to get pictures of them that they will treasure.
This workshop will concentrating on purely the photographic elements that would appeal to both the experienced wedding pros and to the beginner.
What to bring: Please bring your DSLR camera with wide angle and telephoto lenses if you have them. Suitable clothing for outdoors. All lighting equipment etc. will be provided. Optional :Pocket wizard and skyport transmitters, tripod.
Lunch, tea and coffee are provided. On booking please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
Time: 10am - 5pm
Distance from Nottingham: 7 miles
Distance from Derby: 17 miles
Distance from Leicester: 22 m
Venue Website: http://www.thrumptonhall.com/home