An Introduction to Fashion & Beauty Photography
Introduction to Studio Lighting and the technical aspects of Fashion and Beauty Photography.
This hands workshop will include using the latest Bowen’s professional flash lighting and attachments.
- Learning about shutter sync speeds and apertures,
- Use of different lenses and camera editing.
- How to interact with a top professional model and learn those all important posing techniques, allowing you to achieve the best results
- Opportunities to shoot one to one with our top model
- A chance to put your newly learnt skills to practice
A brief look at some of Jon’s Portfolio Images followed by a short Q&A session. Coffee break
Introduction to the model.
Demonstrating of a simple beauty lighting set up using the professional model. You will then be given the opportunity to shoot the model using your own cameras with Jon's guidance.
1pm: Lunch (please bring a packed lunch or use local amenities)
Demonstration of model posing techniques.
Setting up a Hollywood style lighting shot and showing how to get the best results using this kind of technique.
Fashion shot made simple: Jon will be demonstrating simple fashion style lighting. You will then with Jon’s guidance be working with the model.
General Q&A session
Venue kindly supplied by Park Cameras
What to bring
DSL Camera, 24-105mm zoom lens or 50mm or 100mm prime lens and plenty of memory, cards. Please bring a packed lunch or use local amenities.
Times: 11am – 4pm
Address: Park Cameras, York Road, Victoria Business Park, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9TT
Parking: There is parking at the venue