Adobe Photoshop Lightroom delivers a complete workflow solution for the digital photographer from importing, reviewing, organizing, and enhancing digital images to publishing photos, producing presentations, creating photo books and web galleries, and outputting high-quality prints.
The aim of this workshop is to introduce you to the Lightroom features below:
• How and where the files are stored
• The workspace - Adjusting layouts and customising.
• Importing - Organising, renaming, backing up, creating presets and file destinations.
• Reviewing - Navigating, viewing, comparing, rejecting and deleting
• Organising - Moving and synchronizing files & folders, collections, keywords, Metadata, flags and ratings, searching.
The workshop will be given using a projector and notes supplied in PDF format, however to get the best out of the workshop it is recommended that you bring a laptop with Lightroom loaded on it. If you do not have a copy of Lightroom, you can download it from Adobe.com with 1 months free trial. To ensure there are enough of the right types of photos for the workshop, a memory stick with a selection of photos to work on will be provided.
There will be a break for lunch and the chance to take some good street photographs before or after the workshop.
The workshop will be held at Whitechapel idea store, situated just 100 metres from Whitechapel underground on the District or Metropolitan Line. The room is classroom style and fully equipped with a projector and screen.
Image Lightroom Organization © Julian Rouse
Hearing and Access Details
Access is available to wheelchair users.