Adobe Photoshop Lightroom delivers a complete workflow solution for the digital photographer from importing, reviewing, organizing, and enhancing digital images to publishing photos, producing presentations, creating photo books and web galleries, and outputting high-quality prints.
RPS London region will be running the Library & Organisation workshop in this series of Adobe Lightroom Workshops led by Julian Rouse LRPS, Adobe Lightroom certified instructor. The workshop is aimed at beginners or existing users who feel they are not utilising the organisation & library part of the workflow solution to its best advantage. There will be a maximum of 9 delegates on the course to ensure a good level of personal attention can be given.
Details of Event:
The aim of this workshop is to introduce you to the Lightroom features below:
- How and where the files are stored
- The workspace - Adjusting layouts and customising.
- Importing - Organising, renaming, backing up, creating presets and file destinations.
- Reviewing - Navigating, viewing, comparing, rejecting and deleting
- Organising - Moving and synchronizing files & folders, collections, keywords, Metadata, flags and ratings, searching.
The workshop will be given using a projector or screen and notes supplied in PDF format, however to get the best out of the workshop it is recommended that you bring a laptop with Lightroom loaded on. If you do not have a copy of Lightroom, you can download it from Adobe.com with 1 months free trial. To ensure there are enough of the right types of photos for the workshop, a memory stick with a selection of photos to work on will be provided.
Image: Lightroom Organisation © Julian Rouse