• The Contemporary Group North East will meet on 14 November 2015 at the Royal Oak pub in York 2-5 pm. There is no charge. (We can use the pub’s upstairs function room for free. The landlord hopes that we will buy drinks and/or food as payment for the free space.)
• The Royal Oak is accessible by train and bus. There is a nearby long stay car park, Monk Bar, off Lord Mayor’s Walk.
• There are six Park and Ride car parks around the city:
• Meeting in York also offers us the opportunity to spend the morning in town if we wish. Or perhaps a friend or partner can wander the streets while we talk photography.
• Please bring any projects either finished or work-in-progress, whether prints or books you’ve made. (Or bought books that you’ve found inspiring.) There will be digital projection on the day to show images on a USB stick.
• If possible, can you let me know in advance whether you’ll be coming and whether you’ll be bringing any work. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org