You must log in to this website in order that you can purchase tickets. If you do not have an account please register, and then log in. When ordering multiple tickets, be sure to include the names of all those attending
Joe Cornish HonFRPS will delight us with his images in 'Regarding Landscape'
Steve Caplin will challenge our thinking with his talk 'Photo manipulation: How far can you go?'
Eddie Ephraums will excite us with 'The Art of Photography'.
Three Theatres will feature:
- Stimulating presentations from the keynote speakers
- Adobe workshops with David Mallows
- Epson on colour management and printing
- A variety of presentations on the latest equipment from the trade
- The Bowens Studio will offer you the chance to learn how to use lighting and to shoot a live model.
- The RPS will be holding LRPS Assessments.
- We’ll be showing our Print Exhibition and Projected Image slide show.
- And we will have around a dozen trade stands for browsing and buying.
For those of you that have difficulty using the online booking system CLICK HERE for a downloadable form and send it to the DIG Treasurer
Note T5AM and T5PM tickets have restrictions. Please see this link for details. http://www.rps.org/special-interest-groups/digital-imaging/about/005-digital-imaging-expo-2015