Event Date: 22 April 2016 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Camel / Race Photography (Subjects: Camels, Camel Keepers, Techniques, etc.) (Note the camel racing season is over!)
- Short Talk by Dr. Afzal Ansary, FRPS, ASIS, RPS Distinctions Advisory Board Member and Regional Organiser for the North West, UK.
- Advisory on RPS Panels in progress: Dr. Afzal will also provide advisory on a few panels being prepared by the RPS members.
- The event is combined with the regular Shutter Bugs Creative Forum (SBCF) Friday trip and includes Weekly SBCF Photo Contest (Sports/Action Photography)
- The SBCF Monthly Photo Contest - 'Snow White'; will be judged by our Guest of Honor, Dr. Afzal Ansary, Visiting Guest, Mrs. Sharifa Khatri AICS, FFIP, APSI and Hon. Member of SBCF, Mr. Simon Young.
- Group Photograph and Certificate Distribution of Award winners.
Meeting Point: EPPCO Petrol Station before Dragon Mart on Al Awir Road towards Hatta. This is the EPPCO Petrol Station on the right before entering International City. (See map below for direction).
Meeting Time at Meeting Point: 5:00am (Sunrise is at 5:50am)
Destination: Camel Race Track near Lahbab
Distance to Destination from Dubai: 45 km
Travel Time to Destination: 35 minutes
Transport: 4WD not required
Event Open to RPS Members and SBCF Members only
Map to Meeting Point
Confirmations by email to: email@example.com
For Directions contact Bosckie at the number below.