The Contemporary North East Group will meet on 16 January 2016 at the Royal Oak pub in York 2-5 pm. There is no charge. (We can use the pub’s upstairs function room for free. The landlord hopes that we will buy drinks and/or food as payment for the free space.)
- The Royal Oak is accessible by train and bus. There is a nearby long stay car park, Monk Bar, off Lord Mayor’s Walk.
- There are six Park and Ride car parks around the city:
- Meeting in York also offers us the opportunity to spend the morning in town if we wish. Or perhaps a friend or partner can wander the streets while we talk photography.
- Please bring for discussion any projects either finished or work-in-progress - prints, books or images on a stick. (Or bought books that you’ve found inspiring.)
- Contact: email@example.com