RPS London has once again teamed up with the Nikon School to offer our members excellent training courses at competitive prices.
This informative and interactive entry-level workshop is for anyone interested in learning to shoot close-up and macro images. The course combines practical shooting situations with bite-sized theory, enabling you to quickly start shooting inspiring images.
Topics covered include:
• Overview of close-up macro photography.
• Close-up macro photographic theory.
• Simple tips and tricks to creating stunning images.
• The benefits of specialist macro lenses.
• Using the Creative Lighting System in close-up and macro photography.
• Practical macro photographic sessions.
It is assumed that those attending will have a basic knowledge of photography and have an understanding of aperture, shutter priority and exposure, or have already attended the Getting Started with DSLR Photography Part 1 and Part 2 workshop.
To reserve your place at this workshop at our special members discounted prices, please use the blue button above.
This is a Nikon event. For their Booking and Cancellation Terms, please see: https://www.nikon.co.uk/training/about-nikon-school.aspx
For more information, please see here: