Date: Friday - 11 November 2016
Meeting Time: Two Options
- 5:00 am at Meeting Point 1 - Start max 5:10am
- 5:25 am at Meeting Point 2 - Start max 5:30am
- Reaching location in 45 minutes - 6:15am (Sunrise is at 6:32am)
Meeting Location: Two Options:
- 1st Meeting Point: Al Ain Way Rest.- Emirates NBD - EPPCO Petrol Station on Al Ain Road (See Map Meeting Point 1)
- 2nd Meeting Point: Dubai Studio City on Al Qudra Road (See Map Meeting Point2)
Destination: Al Qudra Lake in Saih Salam Desert
Duration at Destination: 2 hours: 6:30 am until 8:30am (you can leave as per your convenience)
Attendance: Members of Dubai Chapter - The RPS & Shutter Bugs Creative Forum.
- Photographing the lake and birds found in plenty ranging from the black swans, rosy starlings, glossy ibis, shrikes, eagles, falcons, vultures, flamingoes and a wide variety fo over 130 species most of them migratory and includes some exotic ones! The birds on these fresh water lakes are easy to photograph as they are accustomed to the presence of humans around them!
- Demo of Drone Photography by Weam Al Daouk, Amateur Drone Photographer. Weam will explain the important requisites, licenses, permission, gadget requirements, photographic technique, safety issues in this now popular photographic activity.
- Award Ceremony: ICS Distinctions for Shutter Bugs Creative Forum members.
- Weekly Contest: Judged by RPS and SBCF members.
- Group Photograph: Coordinated by Jeevan Nambiar
- Meeting Point Maps Meeting Point 2 - Dubai Studio City (park a little ahead of the entrance near the sand pit side of the road with hazard lights on!
Good Light to You,
Mohammed Arfan Asif, ARPS