Fully Booked but will take a wating list in case of cancelation.
Macro Worshop with Alex Hyde limited to eight places.
After the successful talk by Alex in November we have been lucky to have him run a practical workshop for us.
Learn how to achieve stunning macro images of insects and plants with your DSLR camera. Professional wildlife photographer Alex Hyde will guide you through a range of exciting techniques that will allow you to capture amazing close up details of nature.
Learn how to:
• Photograph insects and plants to reveal tiny details
• Gain good depth of field
• Create high impact compositions
• Use off-camera flash for creative lighting
• Use focus stacking to gain extended depth of field
The small group size (maximum of eight) means that this course is suitable for photographers of all levels of experience.
Please bring the following equipment:
• macro lens
• flash gun
• wireless trigger for flash or an off-camera flash lead
• flash diffuser (such as the Lumiquest BigBounce)
• and finally…. your camera manual!
Additionally you will need a packed lunch.
Tea Coffee Biscuits will be provided.