Cinematic Hollywood Beauty lighting made simple with top international model Carla Monaco.
Jon Gray will be showing you how to create stunning but simple beauty lighting techniques with professional model Carla Monaco http://www.carlamonaco.co.uk
The course will cover:
- the use of an independent light meter,
- creating lighting ratios
- being shown how to create moods suitable for black and white photography
- the use of different lighting modifiers, filters and gels
- the use of different apertures and shutter speeds creating shallow depth of field
- how to pose and direct a model
After each set up you will get a chance to shoot the model on a one to one basis.
What to bring
Recommended Tripod, DSLR CAMERA with a 24mm to 105mm zoom lens
or Prime 50mm, 85mm, 100mm lens, Plenty of memory cards and fully charged batteries.
What to bring:
A DSLR camera and 24 to 105mm lens or prime lenses; 50mm, 80mm 100mm. A tripod if you have one, a cable release, spare memory and fully charged batteries.
Please bring a packed lunch as there are no local facilities – although there is a pub which is a 10 minute drive away.
Jon will also be on hand to offer a critique and advice on your images through-out the day.
Time: 10am – 5pm
Address: Address: Square 1 Studio / Leigh, Surrey RH2 8PA, UK
Telephone number: 01306 611444