Beginners Guide to Product Photography.
This is a full days workshop that consists of a morning in the studio looking at the practicalities, skills and knowledge needed to be a product photographer . Alongside this there will be an afternoon shooting with various light sources and light setups in the studio.
Key Learning points:
- The role of a product photographer,
- The critical role of end to end thinking,
- Managing clients and how to refining what you are trying to communicate
- Look at several go to lighting setups which your clients will love,
- How to get consistent results and think like a product photographer,
- How to do simple post production to give you images a polished feel,
- How to embed keywords in to your images to improve your online visibility and SEO,
- How to size images optimally for online and social media.
There will be several hours here you will be able to shoot various lighting setups and even bring your own products to shoot.
What to bring:
Lunch is included
Bring your cameras, lenses, tripods if you have them, otherwise we have a wide range of gear to experiment with.
If you have a product you need to or want to shoot, bring it along, we will see what we can do and at the very least discuss how we’d approach it.
Times: 10am – 5pm
Location: Amersham Studios
Rear of 31, The Penningtons,
Tel +44 (78) 25621916
Parking: There is parking outside the studio
Simon was a finalist in the ‘International iPhone Photography Awards‘, ‘Mobile Photography Awards‘ & ‘Professional Photographer of the Year‘, previously runner up in ‘Professional Photographer of the Year‘ and ‘Sony World Photography Awards‘.
Simon’s tutorials have been published by a number of blogs including Lifehacker, DIY Photography.net, Life in Lofi, SLR Lounge, etc he is also Editor of International Photography Magazine: InMyBag