Assynt with Colin Prior
Date: 10th October 12 - 14th October 12
Location: ex Inverness
Postcode: IV1 1LE
Contact: Colin Prior
Phone: 01698 844430
Following last years successful trips to Knoydart we have asked Colin to arrange a further Workshop in Autumn 2012 to Assynt .
Dates. 10th October to 14th October 2012
Cost. £1100 ex Inverness includes all food , travel and tuition
• Spend five days developing your photography skills in the company of Colin Prior
- one of the UK’s leading landscape photographers.
• Enjoy access to some of the most varied and dramatic landscapes in Scotland.
• Private accommodation at a four-star guest house in Ullapool
• Sample fresh local cuisine in the best restaurant in the area.
Based in Ullapool at the four-star Ardvreck Guest House, each guest has private
accommodation with en-suite facilities. Each evening, dinner is at the Ceilidh Place
where Scott Morrison, the head chef creates wonderfully wholesome and
flavoursome dishes. The restaurant has a ‘Fairtrade’ status and a policy of buying the
best of local produce too. A well stocked book shop is always open. The Assynt
landscape lies at our doorstep and the daily itinerary will be chosen to maximise
photographic opportunities according to the anticipated weather on the day. One of
the trip highlights will be the ascent of Stac Pollaidh (subject to weather) to capture
dawn over Suilven, Cul Mor and Loch Sionascaig
For a full itinerary and booking form please contact Colin direct at
Colin Prior Limited, Dunard House, 8 Clydesdale Road, Bellshill, Lanarkshire, ML4 2QB
Tel: 01698 844430 Fax: 01698 844428