Charity photo exhibition with sale in Rome organized by Italian Chapter - all RPS members welcome
Date: 21st February 13 - 9th March 13
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact: Olivio Argenti FRPS
Phone: 0039 339 7082271
The photographic event has an open theme and is addressed to both professional and amateur photographers, of any nationality and wherever resident. Members of RPS are particularly welcome. It includes:
- charity auction: 21 February 2013 at 19H00
- photographic exhibition: from February 22 to March 9, 2013. Opening: 21 February 2013 at 18H00
- on-line exhibition: www.eventi.rps-italy.org/ (site under construction)
Use of proceeds
- CIRPS will publish on its website by 15th March 2013 the total income from the sale of prints and of editorial products that will be made with the photographs.
- The proceeds from the auction will be donated to Caritas (Modena) for use in favour of families in the earthquake stricken Emilia area with members having severe disabilities.
- The proceeds from the sale of prints in the exhibition and from other activities (sale of publications, food and wine tasting, etc.) associated with the event ,will be used to fund selected projects proposed by organizations acting on behalf of families victims of the earthquake.
Web site: www.eventi.rps-italy.org
Updated procedure: www.rps-italy.org/Archivio_Documenti/Procedura_E.PDF
Updated regulations: www.rps-italy.org/Archivio_Documenti/Mostra_terremotati_regolamento_E.PDF
Olivio Argenti FRPS (President of the commission). President of Italian Chapter of the RPS.
Luciano Corvaglia. Master printer (www.lucianocorvaglia.com)
Tom Hunter HonFRPS. Professor of Photography, London College of Communication,
University of the Arts London
Vanessa Slawson FRPS. President of the Commission of Distinction Licentiateship the RPS (LRPS). Member of the Commission "Professional & Applied" for the Associateship and Fellowship Distinctions (ARPS / FRPS) of the Royal Photographic Society