The three categories this year were Open (Creative), Open (Traditional) and Nature. 815 photographers worldwide submitted a total of 5,035 images. Fifty one countries, including the UK, are represented in the selected images.
Please download the PDF's below to view the names of the award winners and selected photographers. The awarded images can be viewed in the gallery.
The exhibition CD-ROM is available to buy in the RPS online shop for £5.
The exhibition has received FIAP Patronage 2014/236 (all categories) and PSA Recognition - PID (Open Traditional & Creative) & ND (Nature).
- Open Creative
- Open Traditional
Awards in each category:
- Best Image – RPS Gold Medal
- Best Exhibitor – PSA Gold Medal (aggregate of scores, after RPS Medals)
- Runners up - RPS Silver Medal, FIAP Silver Medal
- Selectors’ choices – 3 x RPS Bronze Medals
- Highly Commended - RPS Ribbons
- Plus FIAP Blue Badge for Best overall exhibitor across all 3 categories.
Open (Creative): Rikki O’Neill FRPS MPAGB FIPF Hon SPF, Tony Worobiec FRPS, Leo Palmer FRPS FPSA MPSA
Open (Traditional): Anne Cassidy MFA FRPS AFIAP FIPF, Leo Palmer FRPS FPSA MPSA, Tony Worobiec FRPS
Nature: Bob Gibbons FRPS, Thomas Hanahoe FRPS, Jill Pakenham FRPS DPAGB