- Fenton House Exhibitions
- Anne Sutcliffe FRPS - Dec/Jan 2014
- Margaret Collis ARPS - November 2013
- David F Cooke ARPS - Oct 2013
- Nicki Gwynn-Jones FRPS - September 2013
- Digital Imaging Group Exhibition of Award Winning Images - August 2013
- David Tay Poey Cher FRPS July 2013
- Roy Elwood FRPS - June 2013
- Overseas Chapters Exhibition - May 2013
- RPS Staff Exhibition - April 2013
- Special Interest Groups Exhibition - March 2013
- Steve Williams ARPS - Jan/Feb 2013
- John Bradshaw FRPS - Dec/Jan 2013
- John Michael FRPS and Shelagh Wooster ARPS - November 2012
- Mike Birbeck FRPS - October 2012
- Alastair McGhee ARPS - September 2012
Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
Glyn Edmunds ARPS - Dec / Jan 2012
The First Quarter Century
1st December 2011 - 13th January 2012
The exhibition at Fenton House during December/January features the Hayling Island photographer Glyn Edmunds - who has been an active member of the RPS since 1988.
The exhibition features street photography, landscapes from the Palouse area of Idaho, creative images from Route 66, figure studies and portraits.
Unusually for the 21st century, Glyn is still a dedicated film user - shooting grainy B&W film on an old Leica M6 and Fuji Velvia slides. The latter are scanned to be used as digital files for international exhibitions all over the world, or to be turned into prints for exhibition. Monochrome prints are made in a traditional wet darkroom usually on fibre based paper.
A recent twist has been to use the extreme wide angle camera - a Lomography Fisheye 2 - a move forced on Glyn following a hernia operation.
Apart from making his own images Glyn spends a great deal of time organising photography for others via his role as Chairman of the Southampton International. The largest exhibition of its kind in the UK for both prints and digital images and about to accept entries for our 99th salon.
Monday – Friday. 9.30 – 16.30
Please note: We will be closed from 5pm on Friday 23 December 2011 until Tuesday 3 January 2012.
The Royal Photographic Society
122 Wells Road
Bath BA2 3AH
For further information please contact Lesley Goode. 01225 325720 firstname.lastname@example.org