- Fenton House Exhibitions
- Anne Sutcliffe FRPS - Dec/Jan 2014
- Margaret Collis ARPS - November 2013
- David F Cooke ARPS - Oct 2013
- Nicki Gwynn-Jones FRPS - September 2013
- Digital Imaging Group Exhibition of Award Winning Images - August 2013
- David Tay Poey Cher FRPS July 2013
- Roy Elwood FRPS - June 2013
- Overseas Chapters Exhibition - May 2013
- RPS Staff Exhibition - April 2013
- Special Interest Groups Exhibition - March 2013
- Steve Williams ARPS - Jan/Feb 2013
- John Bradshaw FRPS - Dec/Jan 2013
- John Michael FRPS and Shelagh Wooster ARPS - November 2012
- Mike Birbeck FRPS - October 2012
- Alastair McGhee ARPS - September 2012
Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
Peter Dazeley - November 2011
Dazeley at The Royal Photographic Society
1st - 29th November 2011
In November, The Society is exhibiting the photographic work of RPS member, Peter Dazeley, who is an award-winning fine art and advertising photographer based in Chelsea, London.
Dazeley's exhibition shows work from his on-going journey of discovery, experimenting with different processes, lenses and techniques, looking for and photographing people and things that he finds visually stimulating. This show is a collection of Dazeley’s favourite recent images. A mixture of black and white platinum, anamorphic and solarised prints, hand printed by 31 Studios, as well as colour Giclée fine art prints.
Making the ordinary look extraordinary is Dazeley's gift!
This exhibition is also appearing as part of the Bath Art Affair which is running from the 11th - 20th November 2011. This nine-day celebration of art will bring together the galleries of the city as they host a broad selection of specially sourced exhibitions, live music, street parties, talks and symposiums.
Monday – Friday. 9.30 – 16.30
The Royal Photographic Society
122 Wells Road
Bath BA2 3AH
For further information please contact Lesley Goode. 01225 325720 email@example.com