- Fenton House Exhibitions
- Anne Sutcliffe FRPS - Dec/Jan 2014
- Margaret Collis ARPS - November 2013
- David F Cooke ARPS - Oct 2013
- Nicki Gwynn-Jones FRPS - September 2013
- Digital Imaging Group Exhibition of Award Winning Images - August 2013
- David Tay Poey Cher FRPS July 2013
- Roy Elwood FRPS - June 2013
- Overseas Chapters Exhibition - May 2013
- RPS Staff Exhibition - April 2013
- Special Interest Groups Exhibition - March 2013
- Steve Williams ARPS - Jan/Feb 2013
- John Bradshaw FRPS - Dec/Jan 2013
- John Michael FRPS and Shelagh Wooster ARPS - November 2012
- Mike Birbeck FRPS - October 2012
- Alastair McGhee ARPS - September 2012
Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
Roy Elwood FRPS - June 2013
Roy Elwood FRPS
3 - 27 June 2013
This exhibition of monochrome photography has a retrospective dimension drawing on a much larger show of work in Newcastle upon Tyne in 2008. At Fenton House the first four decades are summarised in four frames, freeing more space for favourite themes and examples of recent work.
The show includes work on themes such as dancers, nudes and the Appleby Horse Fair, however, it is the work with nudes that has proved most rewarding giving as it does, expression to three enduring loves, natural light, human form and monochrome.
The work is all film based and most printed in the darkroom, but a few images and all those where a series of images have been fitted together on one sheet have been made digitally.
Roy is a Fellow of the Society and has had work published and accepted in open Salons in many countries. Solo exhibitions have included ‘Dance Celebration 1999’, A Celebration of Human Form 2002’ and Retrospective: 60 years of photography 2008’.
Monday – Friday. 9.30 – 16.30
The Royal Photographic Society
122 Wells Road
Bath BA2 3AH
For further information please contact Lesley Goode. 01225 325720 firstname.lastname@example.org