- Fenton House Exhibitions
- Roy Elwood FRPS - June 2013
- Overseas Chapters Exhibition - May 2013
- RPS Staff Exhibition - April 2013
- Special Interest Groups Exhibition - March 2013
- Steve Williams ARPS - Jan/Feb 2013
- John Bradshaw FRPS - Dec/Jan 2013
- John Michael FRPS and Shelagh Wooster ARPS - November 2012
- Mike Birbeck FRPS - October 2012
- Alastair McGhee ARPS - September 2012
- John Gray FRPS - August 2012
- Carlo Chinca - July 2012
- Charley Murrell ARPS - June 2012
- Armando Jongejan FRPS - May 2012
- David Norfolk ARPS - April 2012
- Paul Hurst ARPS - March 2012
- Sue Macpherson ARPS - Jan/Feb
- Glyn Edmunds ARPS - Dec / Jan 2012
- Peter Dazeley - Nov
Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
Sir George Pollock HonFRPS - August 2009
Forms of Light
Sir George Pollock HonFRPS, is a past President of the Royal Photographic Society, and was a prominent member of the group which brought the Society to Bath in the mid-1970s.
He and his wife live in Bath. He has been exploring the photography of light for 50 years, and has held over 35 one-man shows.
He wants to celebrate in images the fact that light is the energy which maintains life on earth, and believes that photography is the right and perfect medium for this joyous endeavour. As Newton showed, white light is the combination of all the colours in the rainbow, or spectrum as we call it today.
All the photographs in the exhibition were made by reflecting the light from a tungsten bulb off a diffraction grating, and demonstrate the nearly infinite variety of image this technique can yield. Visitors to the exhibition will immediately appreciate the remarkable originality of Sir George’s work.
For more information, visit Sir George Pollock’s website www.georgepollock.co.uk