- Fenton House Exhibitions
- Anne Sutcliffe FRPS - Dec/Jan 2014
- Margaret Collis ARPS - November 2013
- David F Cooke ARPS - Oct 2013
- Nicki Gwynn-Jones FRPS - September 2013
- Digital Imaging Group Exhibition of Award Winning Images - August 2013
- David Tay Poey Cher FRPS July 2013
- Roy Elwood FRPS - June 2013
- Overseas Chapters Exhibition - May 2013
- RPS Staff Exhibition - April 2013
- Special Interest Groups Exhibition - March 2013
- Steve Williams ARPS - Jan/Feb 2013
- John Bradshaw FRPS - Dec/Jan 2013
- John Michael FRPS and Shelagh Wooster ARPS - November 2012
- Mike Birbeck FRPS - October 2012
- Alastair McGhee ARPS - September 2012
Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
Sir George Pollock HonFRPS - August 2009
Forms of Light
Sir George Pollock HonFRPS, is a past President of the Royal Photographic Society, and was a prominent member of the group which brought the Society to Bath in the mid-1970s.
He and his wife live in Bath. He has been exploring the photography of light for 50 years, and has held over 35 one-man shows.
He wants to celebrate in images the fact that light is the energy which maintains life on earth, and believes that photography is the right and perfect medium for this joyous endeavour. As Newton showed, white light is the combination of all the colours in the rainbow, or spectrum as we call it today.
All the photographs in the exhibition were made by reflecting the light from a tungsten bulb off a diffraction grating, and demonstrate the nearly infinite variety of image this technique can yield. Visitors to the exhibition will immediately appreciate the remarkable originality of Sir George’s work.
For more information, visit Sir George Pollock’s website www.georgepollock.co.uk