- Fenton House Exhibitions
- Roy Elwood FRPS - June 2013
- Overseas Chapters Exhibition - May 2013
- RPS Staff Exhibition - April 2013
- Special Interest Groups Exhibition - March 2013
- Steve Williams ARPS - Jan/Feb 2013
- John Bradshaw FRPS - Dec/Jan 2013
- John Michael FRPS and Shelagh Wooster ARPS - November 2012
- Mike Birbeck FRPS - October 2012
- Alastair McGhee ARPS - September 2012
- John Gray FRPS - August 2012
- Carlo Chinca - July 2012
- Charley Murrell ARPS - June 2012
- Armando Jongejan FRPS - May 2012
- David Norfolk ARPS - April 2012
- Paul Hurst ARPS - March 2012
- Sue Macpherson ARPS - Jan/Feb
- Glyn Edmunds ARPS - Dec / Jan 2012
- Peter Dazeley - Nov
Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
Steve Smith FRPS June 2010
Steve Smith FRPS
1 - 29 June 2010
NO CARS OR CIGARS
The 30 photographs in this exhibition by Steve Smith FRPS, capture the citizens and the environment of Cuba. People living their lives, whether they are working, travelling, socialising or just having fun.
These images are the result of three trips to Cuba, with the brief to record a snapshot in time following fifty years of communist rule, after the revolution in 1959.
The exhibition follows on from a one man exhibition in the town of Remedios, Santa Clara, Cuba at the Museum Las Parrandas de Remedios. Two of these images “Rocketman” & Rocketmen are from this exhibition which recorded the annual Christmas parade in the town.
Steve is planning more trips to Cuba to capture life there, with the intention of producing a book. As he said “There is more to Cuba than old American cars and cigars”.
1 - 29 June 2010
Monday to Friday 9.30am - 4.30pm
The Royal Photographic Society
122 Wells Road