- Fenton House Exhibitions
- Anne Sutcliffe FRPS - Dec/Jan 2014
- Margaret Collis ARPS - November 2013
- David F Cooke ARPS - Oct 2013
- Nicki Gwynn-Jones FRPS - September 2013
- Digital Imaging Group Exhibition of Award Winning Images - August 2013
- David Tay Poey Cher FRPS July 2013
- Roy Elwood FRPS - June 2013
- Overseas Chapters Exhibition - May 2013
- RPS Staff Exhibition - April 2013
- Special Interest Groups Exhibition - March 2013
- Steve Williams ARPS - Jan/Feb 2013
- John Bradshaw FRPS - Dec/Jan 2013
- John Michael FRPS and Shelagh Wooster ARPS - November 2012
- Mike Birbeck FRPS - October 2012
- Alastair McGhee ARPS - September 2012
Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
Zhang Tongsheng - March 2010
Chinese Earthquake in May 2008
1st - 30th March 2010
Zhang Tongsheng is the Vice President of the Chinese Photographers’ Association, his exhibition contains a selection of 30 monochrome prints recording this natural disaster.
At 14.28 on May 12, 2008, an earthquake measuring 8.0 on the Richter scale jolted Wenchuan County, Sichuan Province in China. It stunned the whole world, a total area of more than 100,000 sq.km was severely affected, leading to landslides and the collapse of many houses in more than 20 cities. Nearly 90,000 people were dead or missing, approximately 400,000 were injured.
Zhang Tongsheng went to the quake area and shot pictures reflecting the devastation and destruction of the natural environment, homes, cultural heritage and peoples’ lives. “These pictures record the true state of the people in the face of a disaster”.