No members foundSee Member Portfolios
Thames Valley Centre
Tickets for Events
You don't have to be an RPS or DIG member to come to our meetings; all are welcome. However, RPS Digital Imaging Group members qualify for a reduced rate on all tickets in 2013.
You can either buy a Day Ticket for a single event, or a Season Ticket for the whole year (eight events).
TICKET PRICES FOR 2013 THAMES VALLEY CENTRE EVENTS
|DIG member||Non DIG member|
|Prepaid Day Ticket *||£6.00||£10.00|
|Day Ticket on the door *||£8.00||£12.00|
|* The charge for any Premium Event may be slightly higher (see Notes below)
You can see that a 2013 Season Ticket buys you eight events for the price of five! A Season Ticket also GUARANTEES you a place at all 2013 events; Day Ticket sales are limited by Hall capacity.
Season Tickets for 2013 are available either by post or at a Thames Valley Centre event. Send off now, and collect your Season Ticket at the next Thames Valley Centre event.
All cheques payable to 'Thames Valley DIG', please, sent to:
Mrs Carol Drew (TVDIG Tickets)
15 Hazel Road
Surrey GU16 6BA
Please send your cheque for your 2013 Season Ticket, or for the number of Day Tickets you require, payable to 'Thames Valley DIG', along with your name, the names of any others for whom you are buying tickets, address, RPS membership number(s) where applicable, and your email address, and, in the case of Day Tickets, make it clear which event(s) you are booking for. You will receive acknowledgement by email. If you prefer us to post your ticket(s) to you, please include a stamped self-addressed envelope (allow 5 days). Season Tickets not posted can be collected at the next event.
- Non DIG members may not participate in any voting on issues relating to the running of the Centre, nor may they hold the posts of Centre Organiser or Treasurer.
- 'Pre-paid' means that a cheque for the correct amount has been received by Carol by the day before the event at the latest.
- A full year's Season Ticket gains entry to all DIG Thames Valley Centre events for the whole of the relevant calendar year without further event charges.
- We may occasionally stage a Premium Event, with a celebrity presenter and/or other special attractions. Such an event may attract a slightly higher Day Ticket price, which we will advise well in advance. Season Ticket holders are not affected.
- We will do our utmost to fulfil the published programme in full, but circumstances may require late changes, and tickets are purchased on this understanding.
- If you have purchased a Day Ticket but are unable to come, and don't tell us before the event, we will not normally offer refunds; however, we will look sympathetically at each situation. Refunds requested at least 3 days before the event will normally be granted.
FIRST VISIT? You can be assured of a warm welcome! If you would like to speed things up at the desk on arrival, it would help if you could print off and fill in a New Attendee Form (PDF), and bring it with you. This is also a convenient way of making sure that our information is complete and up to date.
NEW VENUE - need a reminder of where we have moved to? See our Location page, with online zoomable maps and route planner.