Choose you favourite flower or plant in you home or garden and photograph it in the following ways;
- Shoot with back lighting with and without a reflector
- Choose a subject with a strong silhouette and shoot with strong side lighting to emphasise shape
- Experiment with different background effects
- Use a black or dark background
- Using differential focus to put the background out of focus
- Use a macro lens for a close shot of part of the subjec
The comments section is for you to leave suggestions, ideas and even a description of projects you have done that might interest others.
Unfortunately we are unable to answer queries but you might like to visit our workshops page or go onto the RPS forum.