Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
This is the first level of Distinction, which is open to all members of The Royal Photographic Society. Non-members may apply but if they are successful they must then join The Society.
It is essential for all applicants to read the Distinctions Handbook.
The Licentiateship is awarded either for competence in practical photography, or by passing an appropriate examination in photography recognised by The Society.
Requirement. (Choose one of the following).
- Stills photography: 10 prints or 10 slides
- DPI (Digital Projected Images)
- Book submissions: Minimum 20 Images
- Multimedia and Narrative: Audio Visual/Moving Image/Multimedia 10 minutes maximum
- Research, Education and Application of Photography: Dissertation of approximately 5000 words
- £55 Members
Assessment dates click link below:
Application form click link below: