Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
The Royal Photographic Society of Thailand
- Published 30th April 2012
The 1st 'Chang Fine Art Photo Contest 2012' initiated by Thai Beverage Public Company Limited, invites photographers who are interested in fine art to let your imagination run wild. Create photographic works under the theme of 'Dream' and to submit a set of photographs - or several - that you consider it to be of fine art quality.
This contest is under the supervision of The Royal Photographic Society of Thailand and it will become a yearly event!
The Theme of the contest: 'Dream'
Open to all international and local photographers, professionals and amateurs.
1 st prize: 300,000 baht
2nd prize: 100,000 baht
3rd prize: 50,000 baht
10 honorable mention: 10,000 baht each
Entry fee: none ( free)
Deadline for submission: 5th June 2012
Download application form at: www.rpst.mobi www.thaibev.com
The competition calls for photographers to submit your work in sets. A set must have at least 3 images and no more than 5. The images in the set should be of the same related concept. You can submit up to 3 sets.
1. To submit your work, you must fill out the application form which will include your name, address, phone number and your email address, a copy of your identification card or passport ID page should be attached to the back of each mounted photograph. The photographs have to be taken by the person
submitting the work.
2. The images in the set should be labeled in sequence. If sending more than 1 set please package each set separately.
3. Along with the application form, please state the concept of your work, and write a caption for each image.
4. Open to all photographic methods and techniques, digital and analog.
5. Photographers must send in photographic prints. The size of the prints required is 24 inches ( on the longest side ) and must be mounted on a board ( black, grey or white), with a 2 inch border all around. Along with the prints you are required to send a Hi-res files of each photograph as we will need to reprint the photos for the exhibition, photographers shooting with film, will have to scan the film (in high resolution) onto a CD with your name and title of the set written on it (one set on one CD ), and attach it to the back of the mounted set of photographs.
6. All photographs and CDs submitted will not be returned, and the prints would become the property of Thai Beverage Public Company Limited.
7. Photographs submitted can not be exhibited anywhere before and must not have been entered in other photographic competitions before, otherwise you could be disqualified even at a later date.
8. The photographers whose submission are accepted for the
exhibition grants the Thai Beverage Public Company Limited the right to use their images for the purpose of marketing the exhibition, and subsequent display on Thai Beverage's web site. Thai Beverage Public Company Limited will have the right to use all photographs sent in on a CD for other promotional material and PR for the company and other marketing programs. The photographer still retains the copy right to all their photographs. The photographer's name and titles of the photographs will be
indicated in the exhibition.
9. Submit your entry to:
'Chang Fine Art Photo Contest 2012'
PO Box 80 Samsean Rd., Phayathai,
Bangkok 10400, Thailand