Online Member portfoliosSee Member Portfolios
Deadline For 2011 Members' Exhibition
- Published 11th October 2010
Closing Date is
All work must be at the RPS HQ by this date
2011 Members’ Exhibition - Call for Entries
The Society is very pleased to continue the Members’ Exhibition which was established in 2003 to commemorate the 150th Anniversary of The Society and has been held biennially since that date. The Selectors will be looking for all genres of photography including art and science based images for the Exhibition so as to provide a different range of work from other Society Exhibitions. You are invited to submit entries direct, or by contacting your Regional, Group or Overseas Representatives to see if they are collecting entries from their members at a specific event.
2010 dates for entries, selection and notification:
- 17 September – Closing date for UK entries to be with Regional Organisers/ Group representatives able to bring them to the Advisory Board meeting.
- 29 October – Closing date for all other entries to be at Bath HQ
- 1 December – Selection day
- Successful members will be notified by 17 December and listed on the RPS website
Selectors: The Exhibitions Committee has invited Richard Sadler FRPS to join Fellows on the Committee David Wheeler FRPS, Ray Spence FRPS, Committee Chairman, Roy Robertson FRPS and the President, Rosemary Wilman HonFRPS.
To download an Entry form please click here (PDF 51.20KB)