View All Member Portfolios
- Barrett ARPS,Del05/06/13
- Barrett ARPS,Sandra13/03/13
- Barrett FRPS CPAGB,Veronica08/11/11
- Barrington ARPS,Fred16/07/12
- Barrow ARPS,Michael25/01/11
- Barshaik LRPS,Amzad07/06/10
- Bartlett ARPS,Jeffery07/06/11
- Bartlett ARPS,John20/03/09
- Bartlett, LRPS,Peter10/07/11
- Bassett ARPS,Alan J20/06/07
- Basterfield ARPS,Peter25/05/11
Alan J Bassett ARPS
My style of photographic work stems from a formal classic apprenticeship in the Sixties. During that era I was strongly influenced and inspired by Cecil Beaton. And subsequently David Bailey, Tony Armstrong Jones (Snowdon) and Terry O'Neil.
In more recent years my style has evolved and embraced a more comtemporary feeling. Current mentors include Andrew Macpherson and Mario Testino together leading lights among the RPS and BIPP Fellows.
My work is driven by sheer passion, and I constantly strive to identify clues that will reveal unique qualities about my subjects. I consider this heightens the emotional content of my portraiture, pleasing both myself and my subjects.
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.