View All Member Portfolios
- Taylor-Hughes (MBA,hons),Robert03/11/13
- Teanby A.R.P.S.,Rose19/05/13
- Teer L.R.P.S.,Serena10/04/09
- Thomas L.R.P.S.,Stephen09/02/13
- Thompson ARPS,John26/03/12
- Thompson ARPS,Michael John26/09/13
- Thompson LRPS,Barry05/11/10
- Thompson LRPS,Jacqueline Ann10/08/08
- Thompson LRPS, MAPM, MBIFM.,Clive21/05/13
- Thorndike LRPS,Jason Scott10/05/12
James D Robinson
My interest in photography developed in the late 1980's, initially as an aid to my interest in drawing. Since then however, photography has become my primary creative endeavour, with photographic portraiture being of particular interest to me.
Apart from owning both Nikon and Sony digital cameras, I also possess a Pentax 35 mm film camera and a Bronica medium format film camera, so I now have the option of taking photographs with several photo creating devices.
I have also started to create photobooks of my work, the first being released in 2012 and entitled 'This & That - A Photographic Album', with a new project entitled 'Historica Personica : Photographic Portraits captured at Living History Events' released on the 1st of October, 2013.
Amongst the photographers whose work I admire I include : Cecil Beaton, Norman Parkinson, Peter Lindbergh & Werner Bischof, and the person who I would most like to photograph is the Irish actress : Saoirse Ronan, preferably away from the glitz and glamour of the film world to hopefully capture something of her own true personality.
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.