View All Member Portfolios
- Singleton LRPS,Grahame07/04/12
- Sinton LRPS,Robin04/11/10
- Siviter LRPS,Mike11/08/11
- Skibinska LRPS,Ewa29/03/11
- Skinner LRPS,Chris09/10/10
- Skyrme,Mark Anthony20/05/08
- Slater LRPS,Steven15/12/08
- Slavin ARPS,Sylvia09/09/12
- Slavin LRPS,Saskia09/09/12
- Smale ARPS,Colin16/12/11
- Smallbone LRPS,Robin20/11/12
- Smallman ARPS,Stephen (Sid)20/03/13
- Smart ARPS,Mark16/07/12
Doug Vernimmen, LRPS, AFIAP, PPSA
UNESCO World Heritage Site in South America.
A Series taken during a trip in Brazil.
The Iguacu Falls mark the border between Argentina (Misiones) and Brazil (Parana) and consist of 275 falls along 1.6 miles of the Iguacu river. Photos have been taken during a 10 min trip in a helicopter.
Enjoy the Beauty!
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.