View All Member Portfolios
- Swann LRPS,Adam06/09/12
- Swanson ABIPP LRPS,Denise28/03/08
- Symington LRPS,Nigel06/12/12
- Szwarczewska, LRPS,Sylwia07/02/13
- Tait LRPS,David07/05/12
- Tam LRPS,Tony12/09/08
- Tampin FRPS,James02/07/12
- Tan ARPS,Eng Loy15/05/13
- Tan, FRPS,Lip Seng,02/05/13
Doug Vernimmen, LRPS, AFIAP, PPSA
UNESCO World Heritage Site in South America.
A Series taken during a trip in Brazil.
The Iguacu Falls mark the border between Argentina (Misiones) and Brazil (Parana) and consist of 275 falls along 1.6 miles of the Iguacu river. Photos have been taken during a 10 min trip in a helicopter.
Enjoy the Beauty!
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.