View All Member Portfolios
- Sherwin ARPS,Simon01/12/12
- Shipsey LRPS,Caroline19/08/10
- Shipton-Knight LRPS,Shelley24/09/12
- Shortland LRPS,David24/03/13
- Sibley ARPS,Sue07/11/12
- Simms | LRPS,Philip06/10/11
- Simpson ARPS,John R25/03/11
- Simpson LRPS,Chris J28/08/12
- Simpson LRPS,Gerry13/10/10
- Sims LRPS,Ron06/08/11
I have been a keen amateur photographer for five years. I started taking photographs with a 35mm camera and have now been using digital equipment for two years.
During this time I have had work accepted for a charity calendar, Town Guides and other publications. One of my photographs raised £200 at a charity auction.
I have had work exhibited with the Royal Photographic Societies Creative Group, Royal Photographic Eastern Group & Ipswich & District Photographic Society & just recently was awarded "Best in Show" at a local exhibition with "A Slow Drive Home"
Recently I have developed a spinal & hip disability that limits my photographic ability. However when I am able to do so I venture out with the camera in search of the perfect photograph.
I am curently working towards gaining my LRPS.
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.