View All Member Portfolios
- Taylor-Hughes (MBA,hons),Robert03/11/13
- Teanby A.R.P.S.,Rose19/05/13
- Teer L.R.P.S.,Serena10/04/09
- Thomas L.R.P.S.,Stephen09/02/13
- Thompson ARPS,John26/03/12
- Thompson ARPS,Michael John26/09/13
- Thompson LRPS,Barry05/11/10
- Thompson LRPS,Jacqueline Ann10/08/08
- Thompson LRPS, MAPM, MBIFM.,Clive21/05/13
- Thorndike LRPS,Jason Scott10/05/12
Russell Turner LRPS
The images from my (successful!) LRPS submission at Stirling in September 2009. Some feature scenes from Namibia but others are much closer to home in the Highlands of Scotland. All were taken with a Pentax K100D and either an 18-55 or 50-300 lens, both Pentax.
I'm one third of the team that produced Eilean Dubh - The Black Isle, which was named Scotland's Favourite Nature Photography Book in 2012. I'm also the author of a more modest solo photographic work - A Cat Called Tess.
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.