View All Member Portfolios
- Bartlett ARPS,Jeffery07/06/11
- Bartlett ARPS,John20/03/09
- Bartlett, LRPS,Peter10/07/11
- Bassett ARPS,Alan J20/06/07
- Basterfield ARPS,Peter25/05/11
- Bealey LRPS,Nigel03/02/11
- Beane LRPS,Antony13/09/10
- Beard LRPS,Steven25/03/10
John Bebbington FRPS
I joined the RPS and the Nature Group in 1978 and was very grateful to Michael Proctor FRPS for his mentoring role as I developed my interest in insect and plant photography.
Now retired from my job as Head of Centre at the Field Studies Council\\\\\\\'s Juniper Hall Field Centre, I enjoy photographing all kinds of terrestrial invertebrates, especially in my Somerset garden and in the local area.
I still enjoy teaching courses on macro photography of flowers and invertebrates and have developed my interest in moths, trying to photograph some of the smaller (\\\\\\\'micro\\\\\\\') species which are often quite exquisite and challenging to identify.
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.