View All Member Portfolios
- Taylor-Hughes (MBA,hons),Robert03/11/13
- Teanby A.R.P.S.,Rose19/05/13
- Teer L.R.P.S.,Serena10/04/09
- Thomas L.R.P.S.,Stephen09/02/13
- Thompson ARPS,John26/03/12
- Thompson ARPS,Michael John26/09/13
- Thompson LRPS,Barry05/11/10
- Thompson LRPS,Jacqueline Ann10/08/08
- Thompson LRPS, MAPM, MBIFM.,Clive21/05/13
- Thorndike LRPS,Jason Scott10/05/12
I am a photographer based in the Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales near Hay-on-Wye.
I moved here after several years cruising the European waterways on a 100 year-old Dutch barge. Inevitably my portfolio includes scenes of old boats, canals, rivers, mountains and moorland.
I took my first photograph when I was just 10 years old with a Kodak Cresta box camera that I had saved my pocket money for over many months! I used the bathroom as a darkroom with tea towels blocking the windows and door cracks and made my own contact prints.
Over the years I have owned many cameras (and improved my darkroom facilities!) but now I shoot exclusively in digital format using Nikon equipment.
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.