View All Member Portfolios
- Saunders LRPS CPAGB,Susanna09/12/12
- Saxe-Coburg & Gotha,Andrew04/05/11
- Scheibner Vasarhelyi,Eszter04/11/10
- Schmidt, LRPS,John17/11/10
- Schofield LRPS,Sebastian06/04/12
- Schwaerzler LRPS,Kevin18/01/13
John Stout ARPS
The images above are my successful ARPS panel assessed in May 2010. Statement of Intent is as follows:
Externally Salisbury Cathedral has changed very little since the main body of the building was completed in 1258 and the spire added in 1330. However, the internal space of the Cathedral has been modified or added to by successive generations; additions include monuments, stained glass and latterly seating and electric lighting. The aim of my panel is to capture the magnificence of the original internal workmanship of the structure and record how that workmanship is affected by the alterations and additions.
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.