View All Member Portfolios
- Schwartz LRPS,Jasper13/12/10
- Scotland LRPS,Ian28/11/12
- Scott ARPS,Ken20/04/12
- Scott-Wakeling LRPS,Susie28/04/13
- Scully LRPS,Tony25/09/13
- Seddon LRPS,Diane22/05/09
- Senior FRPS,Fiona24/08/09
- Senior Hon FRPS,Barry11/10/11
- Sergeant FRPS,Graham01/01/07
Andreas Klatt ARPS
The images of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi ('A' panel) were my impressions of lines, shapes and thematic variations in one modern example of islamic architecture.
The remaining ten images were submitted for my 'L' plates, in two rows of five on the themes of tone and texture (top) and light and perspective (bottom).
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.