View All Member Portfolios
- Taylor Lind,Anastasia24/11/09
- Taylor LRPS,Christopher20/12/11
- Taylor LRPS,Simon15/04/13
- Taylor LRPS,Simon28/03/08
- Teanby A.R.P.S.,Rose19/05/13
- Teer L.R.P.S.,Serena10/04/09
- Thomas L.R.P.S.,Stephen09/02/13
- Thompson ARPS,John26/03/12
- Thompson LRPS,Barry05/11/10
- Thompson LRPS,Jacqueline Ann10/08/08
- Thompson LRPS, MAPM, MBIFM.,Clive21/05/13
- Thorndike LRPS,Jason Scott10/05/12
d6 images is a small team, fronted by Duncan Graham, specialising in architectural photgraphy for the construction and facade market sectors.
In Parallel to a working apprenticeship, Duncan studied photography at Art School in the Midlands. During this time, he produced several photographic series covering a variety of subject group interests. He is an active member of the Royal Photographic Society. These images essentially form a personal portfolio where you can see just a few examples of our work. Although still working with film, most images are now shot using a Canon digital platforms coupled with selected architectural lenses. They are either from private commissions, or just interesting images that we pick up on our travels.
Our clients include architects, contractors, interior designers, developers, and façade specialists. Many of our commissions involve working with design studios and PR agencies to promote a client's project, mostly for web site, data sheets, and news stories.
After working in construction for over twenty five years, we have the know how to produce pictures of the built environment with the impact that clients and agencies demand.
If you have a building at or nearing completion, or a site under construction that needs to be photographed, please contact us.
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.