View All Member Portfolios
- Russell LRPS,Colin05/12/12
- Ryan LRPS,Nick17/05/12
- Ryland LRPS,David14/02/13
- Sadler HonFRPS,Richard16/01/12
- Sadler LRPS,Rod13/04/11
- Sala LRPS,Frank20/06/09
- Sales ARPS,Malcolm01/04/09
- Salim,Mohammad Ali17/10/13
- Salisbury,Peter F14/11/08
- Samuels FRPS,Sefton14/07/10
- Samuelson LRPS,Hayley16/02/12
- Sandell ARPS,John06/11/09
- Sanderson LRPS,Anthony07/08/13
I am an amateur, and don't usually take commissions or try to sell my photos, but photography has long been important to me personally and I collect photographic books, mainly monographs but also some on theory and philosophy of the art. I gained an ARPS in 1999.
My main preoccupation for the last few years has been what might best be called urban landscape - where nature and mankind interact, sometimes compete, on more or less equal terms. To say that I am attracted by such areas would hardly be true, but I do think it is important to document them. The pictures are not deliberately unconventional, I think of them as evidence.
Note: A link to a non-Society site does not imply endorsement.