01 March 2014
All images © Grahame Soden ARPS
Grahame achieved his ARPS in the Contemporary section with a photobook. Today, he shares the last part of his path to Associateship.
Well, this is my last post as guest blogger and many thanks to Del Barrett, ARPS, for giving me this opportunity.
Thank you all for reading. Any comments would be greatly appreciated and they are probably best made through my own blog at:
or my homepage at:
I still work in relative isolation from other photographers, and feedback & constructive criticism are very welcome, as is general chat about photography.
- your Distinction is attainable;
- the panel of judges want you to pass NOT fail;
- there are people who will help & advise you
- DO read all the information & instructions and ensure that your entry complies fully;
- choose a subject that you can “reach” emotionally, technically and geographically.
To close, here is my Hanging Plan for the prints submitted with my photo-book, together with a link to a slide-show of the pages.
Grahame Soden, ARPS