31 July 2016
Outstanding opportunity for photographers
The prestigious Jerwood/Photoworks Awards are now open for entries. As well as national and international recognition, the award winners receive:
- £5,000 each to support the making of new work
- Access to a significant additional production fund (of up to £5,000 each)
- High-profile mentoring support from an international panel of respected experts for at least twelve months
- a group exhibition in London as part of the Jerwood Visual Arts programme at Jerwood Space (from January 2018)
- subsequent UK group exhibition tour.
Presented every two years, The Jerwood/Photoworks Awards are a collaboration between Jerwood Charitable Foundation and Photoworks, supported by Arts Council England and Official Print Partner, Spectrum Photographic. The Awards were conceived to support emerging/mid-career photographers, or artists using photography, in the production of new work.
Wouldn’t it be fabulous if one of our members joined the list of awardees?
Full details can be found here.
Image © Joanna Piotrowska (previous winner)
Please note that this is a nationwide award and open to photographers in all UK regions.