only 10 left in Stock
Portfolio Three is a showcase of the best of photography and imaging science associated with The Royal Photographic Society between 2010-2013.
Portfolio Three is a showcase of the best of photography and imaging science associated with The Royal Photographic Society between 2010 and 2013. It builds on the success of Portfolios One and Two, which received wide acclaim for ‘exuding positivity and confidence’. Portfolio Three is an important reminder of why The Royal Photographic Society continues to be one of the world’s most respected photographic organisations.
In includes interviews and photography from:
- Jason Bell, Joe Cornish, Ken Lennox, Bob Martin, Rinko Kawatchi, Joel Meyerowitz and Albert Watson.
- Selected Licentiate, Associate and Fellowship distinction panels from members.
- Work from bursary winners Neil Hall and Huw Wahl.
- A range of images from The Society’s International Images of Science exhibition and Olympics competition.
- Feature articles dealing with the 1826 Niépce plates in The Society’s Collection, photographic science, history of The Society's distinctions and a celebration of The Society’s 160th anniversary.
- Spotlights on areas of The Society’s activities including special interest groups.
- An 80 page members’ gallery showing 200 specially selected images.
Edited by Roger Reynolds HonFRPS
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: Royal Photographic Society (17 Sep 2013)
By The Royal Photographic Society