Portfolio Two is a showcase of the best of photography and imaging science associated with The Royal Photographic Society between 2008 and 2010.
Portfolio Two is a showcase of the best of photography and imaging science associated with The Royal Photographic Society over the perdiod 2008-2010. It builds on the success of Portfolio One. The Portfolio series of books is an important reminder of why The Royal Photographic Society continues to be one of the world’s most respected photographic organisations.
In includes interviews and photography from:
- Annie Leibovitz, Don McCullin, Martin Parr, Terry O'Neill, plus articles on Sir David Attenborough and Matt Butson
- Selected Licentiate, Associate and Fellowship distinction panels from members
- Work from bursary winners Clare Pepper, Anastasia Taylor-Lind and Adam Patterson.
- A range of images from The Society’s exhibitions 2008-2009.
- Feature articles dealing with a century of infrared photography, Walter Woodbury and infrared thermal imaging
- Spotlights on areas of The Society’s activities including special interest groups.
- An members’ gallery showing 200 specially selected images.
Edited by Roger Reynolds HonFRPS
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: Royal Photographic Society, 2010
By The Royal Photographic Society
Out of Stock
This product has sold out. It will be back in stock shortly.