How to Join a Group
You will need to join The Society to join a Group. You can join a Group for FREE in your first year of membership - see the 'New Members' section below for details.
You can join a Group FREE in your first year by:
1) Choosing one at the point of joining on the website.
2) Contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Filling out & returning the form included in your welcome pack.
1) Login to the website
2) Click on 'My RPS' at the top right of the screen
3) Click on the blue 'My Account' tab
4) Click on the 'Join a Special Interest Group' link in the right hand column.
5) Select your Group(s) and you will then be asked to make a pro-rata card payment.
Annual Group costs run alongside your membership so are therefore charged at a pro-rata amount if you join part-way through your membership year. For example, if the annual fee for a Group was £10 and you joined three months after renewal the fee would be £7.50 for the remainder of the year and then £10 a year thereafter.
Annual Group subscription fees are subject to change but are currently:
|Analogue - £15
Archaeology & Heritage - £15
Audio Visual - £15
Contemporary - £20
Creative - £15
Digital Imaging (including paper copy of magazine) - £15
Digital Imaging (including digital copy of magazine) - £8
Documentary - £15
Historical - £20
Imaging Science - £13
Landscape - £15
Medical - £8
Nature - £14
Travel - £15
Visual Art - £15