Membership and how to join
Digital Imaging Group membership is open to all existing and new RPS members. You must be a member of the RPS to be eligible to join any Special Interest Group.
Subscription to the Digital Imaging Group is currently £15 pa in addition to your normal RPS membership. Alternatively, you can pay £8 pa in addition to your RPS subs and be a DIG online member. You will enjoy all the benefits of DIG Membership but you do not receive printed publications - you view them online with page turning software (Issuu) - you will need to be logged into the website to see these. However, new RPS members may claim a first year free membership of any Special Interest Group (we hope you will choose the DI Group!). Group membership runs year to year concurrently with your main RPS membership.
IF you are a new member of the RPS and wish to choose the Digital Imaging Group as your first year free Group:
IF you are a new member of the RPS and have chosen another Special Interest Group as your first year free Group, and wish to join the DI Group as well,
... OR ...
IF you are already a member of the RPS but no longer eligible for your first year free Special Interest Group, and wish to join the DI Group:
- Click 'MY RPS' (top right hand corner)
- Choose the 'My Account' tab
- Scroll down to 'Your Region/Chapter/Group(s)'
- Click 'Join a Group'
- Tick 'Digital Imaging Group' from the list. The amount to pay is the pro-rata rate to the end of your current membership year, after which you will pay the annual rate.
- After the screen refreshes, check that you have ticked the right box, that the amount is correct, then click 'Pay online now' and follow the instructions.
Soon after we receive confirmation of your new DI Group membership, you will be sent a Welcome Pack to help you get the most out of your membership of our Group.