Documentary Group Membership
How to Join Us
The Documentary Group (DG) membership is open to all existing and new RPS members. You must be a member of the RPS to be eligible to join any Special Interest Group.
Subscription to the Documentary Group is currently £15:00 per year in addition to your normal RPS membership.
However, new RPS members may claim free membership of any Special Interest Group during their first year, (we hope you will choose the Documentary Group!).
Group membership runs year to year concurrently with your main RPS membership.
- If you are a new member of the RPS and wish to choose the Documentary Group as your first year free Group:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to add DG as your free Group.
- If you are a new member of the RPS and have chosen another Special Interest Group as your first year free Group, and wish to join the DG as well,
- If you are already a member of the RPS but no longer eligible for your first year free Special Interest Group, and wish to join the Documentary Group:
- Please Login or Register if you have not already done so. The navigate back to this page.
- Where you can tick 'Documentary Group' from the list, the amount to pay is the pro-rata rate to the end of your current membership year, after which you will pay the annual rate.
- After the screen refreshes, check that you have ticked the right box, that the amount is correct, then click 'Pay online now' and follow the instructions.
Soon after we receive confirmation of your new Documentary Group membership, you will receive a Welcome Pack to help you get the most out of your membership of our Group.
For those of you who like to some statistics, here are a couple of charts.
The first one gives an approximate overview of the DG in terms of membership distribution throughout the world and in the UK.
The second chart shows a breakdown of our male and female members. Although those with the title of Dr could be from either gender.