Our Special Interest Groups are a key part of The Society's activities. All members are welcome to join any of the Groups; you can join one group for FREE within your first year of membership.
How to join a Special Interest Group:
You will need to join The Society to join a Group. You can join a Group for FREE in your first year of membership - see the 'New Members' section below for details.
You can join a Group FREE in your first year by:
1) Choosing one at the point of joining on the website.
2) Contacting email@example.com
3) Filling out & returning the form included in your welcome pack.
1) Login to the website
2) Click on 'My RPS' at the top right of the screen
3) Click on the blue 'My Account' tab
4) Scroll down the page to Your Region/Chapter/Group(s) and then click on the 'Join a Group' link to join or add Groups to your account.
5) Select your Group(s) and you will then be asked to make a pro-rata card payment.
Annual Group costs run alongside your membership so are therefore charged at a pro-rata amount if you join part-way through your membership year. For example, if the annual fee for a Group was £10 and you joined three months after renewal the fee would be £7.50 for the remainder of the year and then £10 a year thereafter.
Annual Group subscription fees are subject to change but are currently:
|3D Imaging and Holography - £7
Analogue - £15
Archaeology and Heritage - £15
Audio Visual - £15
Contemporary - £20
Creative - £15
Digital Imaging - £15
Documentary - £15
|Historical - £20
Imaging Science - £13
Landscape - £15
Medical - £8
Nature - £14
Travel - £15
Visual Art - £12