The RPS Travel special interest group (SIG) will be holding an Exhibition of prints at Fenton House in Bath from 3rd to 28th October this year.
Members of the Travel SIG are invited to submit images for consideration by end of day 17th JULY.
The details are:
• 2 max images per entrant
• Each image to be submitted as a JPG, details below.
• £10 per entrant, payment details below.
• The Committee will arrange for printing and mounting.
• Selected Exhibitors will receive a Certificate and a Catalogue.
• Deadline for submission end of day 17th JULY 2016.
• JPG maximum height 1200 pixels; maximum width 1600 pixels.
• Also a version that is ready for printing – if you wish, you may provide additional copies in higher resolution and/or in TIFF. They will need to be in a form to be printed such that they will fit in a 40x50 cm mount.
• Each image must have a file name with photographer’s RPS Membership number and image title, preferably similar to below (NOT your name):
- 92634 A DAY AT THE SEASIDE
• The image should be sent to Brian Tabor (Competition Secretary):
- Using WeTransfer (which is a free service) to firstname.lastname@example.org. This service lets you know when I download your image(s).
- Emails can be tried but may not get through because of size constraints. It will not be possible to provide acknowledgements of receipt.
- Other methods could be used if absolutely necessary – check with Brian Tabor beforehand by email.
• Electronic transfer preferred by BACS to:
- Sort code: 20-05-06
- Bank Account number: 70789453
- As a reference, put your surname and initials.
- Any payment made with no reference will be deemed to be a charitable donation (because we won’t know who paid it!)
• A Cheque may be sent if absolutely necessary:
- Made out to RPS Travel Group
- Sent to Bob Akester, The Lodge, The Bourne, Salisbury Avenue, Harpenden, Herts. AL5 2PS
Good luck! Remember 17th JULY 2016 submission deadline